24.9.10

mystery blonde





Anyone know who this girl is? Craig said she's an ex model turned blogger. She told me her name but I shot so many people.. help! All I know is her dress and trench look like the real deal: Burberry. And she's really sweet. I love these shades with fair skin and hair and pale blue eyes. And she's wearing simple brown leather loafers: a breath of fresh air among all those heels.

. . . .

Big thank you to Craig who took the time in between shooting Natalia Vodianova, Karolina Kurkova, Roberto Cavalli and Agyness Deyn (and that's just the top two posts) to solve the mystery: she is Candice Lake, and her work looks absolutely gorgeous. Beyond what I'd have expected. A beautiful talent. Or is it talented beauty.

12 comments:

the style crusader said...

gorgeous. she looks effortlessly chic. sorry i can't help on who she is.. i do love her shoes though. xx

SabinePsynopsis said...

I'm absolutely in awe of your output, Jill! No idea who she is, but she looks wonderful & fresh!

jill said...

oh this is just the tip of the iceberg, sabine. i'm not kidding: i truly don't know where to start!

thanks jj! i'm expecting to wake up with a thorough report from 'anonymous'. my blog guardian angel. we're all up so late! lfw really does give you jet lag.

Pearl Westwood said...

She really does look familiar!! Love that she teamed this item with loafers so chic!

styleeast said...

Oh yes, she was great, and taking loads of street style photos herself. I'll stay posted in case you find out who she is! x

Sarah said...

Not too sure who she is but her outfit is amazing!

cocoavantsarah.blogspot.com

jungleworldcitizen said...

I don't know who she is, but I see she is GORGEOUS!
Have a great Saturday!


http://jungleworldcitizen.blogspot.com/

Matthew Spade said...

ah we will never know. nice shoes

jill said...

How can NO ONE know? Can't ask Craig, he's working in Milan, then Paris.. come on, Anonymous, you always come thru for me: are you on holiday?

Thanks guys, on Mystery Blonde's behalf.

Andrea said...

She looks like Mamie Gummer, daughter of Meryl Streep.

Unknown said...

Candice Lake

Candice Lake said...

It's me!

Hi, Yep Craig beat me to the punch.

Thank you all for you lovely comments and Jill for the gorgeous pics.

Here's my work at from Vogue and Glamour:

www.candicelake.tumblr.com

xxx

See you in Paris xx