8.8.09

cool couple




Posting this on the most perfect summer evening: Mr. Dot has arrived & we're heading down the 177 faded grey beach steps down to the beach below, to fish at sunset. But before I go, I had to post some shots I took of a couple I met in London, what feels like years ago. It was June, on that rare few days of the heat wave, and I remember thinking at the time that Francesca's long dress reminded me of diving into a cool, blue pool, which is exactly what I was doing a few hours ago.



Francesca and Jason are now back in the states, in separate cities, and I hope things work out for those two, because I've never seen a nicer couple, or one more in love. So here's to endless summer, and living happily ever after.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is a lovely color for a dress. And the accessories are nice too!

Oana V. said...

Such a warm and sweet post with wonderful summer holiday pics.

Bette V.
http://bettesvintageline.blogspot.com/

Cecilia Villamil said...

hi Jill,
the color is perfect, I want to share with you and celebrate this photo, telling you,since 7 years ago the man of my life live in London and I live in Buenos Aires, and we have a beautiful daughter, which is a continuation of our love!!!
Cecilia

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! The shots and editing are so amazing! I agree with you about the Happy Endings and Living happily ever after idea! Haven't talked to you in so long! I have been tweeting and keeping up with my posts! Hows NY treating you?..Or are you back in London?
check out my trendy blog!
http://thetrendydwarf.blogspot.com/

StyleSpy said...

Oh, how lovely. They are adorable, and very glad your Mister has joined you as well. I thought you must be missing him. How much longer are you in the States?

I V Y said...

love your dress!

TheSleekGeek said...

oh i love swimming too!But i can't even tho my frd's taught me for a million times haha but i do enjoy swimming haha
arghhh my results sucked, luckily, i still could get into a school, i'm gonna start my brand new sch year soon! (1/9) looking forward;)

btw, i love this post, theyy're so sweet and the girl looks great in that dress!
xx

Pearl Westwood said...

Really love the first shot how you did the checker board thing!!!
http://fashionpearlsofwisdom.blogspot.com/