1.6.10

whose toes are those



Speaking of shooting our own feet: these aren't mine, they're Jackie's. And while we're on the subject, it just hit me: if Jackie calls herself the Platform Princess, how come she chose flats to her own birthday party? (update: I stand corrected. They ARE platforms! Please see Style Crusader's comment).

A few weeks ago, I was queuing for the lift out of Gloucester Road tube station, and was staring at someone's feet. I liked the toe nail varnish peeking thru her sandals. I was just about to pull out my camera when we the doors opened, and I lost her in the shuffle. Got home, got a tweet from Jackie, who was at a meeting in my part of town.

Three guesses whose feet they were!?

3 comments:

Love Food said...

Oh that's such a coincidence!
And those are very pretty sandals peeping out from under her dress.

Lydia xxx

http://allthingsnicestyle.blogspot.com/

the style crusader said...

uh oh... those aren't flats! check out jackie's post and you'll see them in more detail. #7. http://www.platformprincess.com/2010/05/hello-lover.html

xx

Platform P said...

Hahaha, you are so funny Jill!

Indeed they are wedged sandals. Flats are usually for work, heels are for play.

xo