20.5.11

stylist for a day









Talk about procrastination: I've just whiled away the better part of the afternoon going through the Topshop 'high summer' look book. I set myself three style challenges. While I don't like everything in the collection - the red stuff, for example - I was really inspired by what's on offer, especially the peasant shirt: I had one just like it. I wish I still had it. I've got my sister's, tho: her name tag from Camp Birchwood is still sewn inside, with care, by our mom. Hers (now mine) is white with blue, but mine was almost identical to this one.

I don't like everything matchy matchy, so there's always something in my outfits that is a bit.. off. Wrong. And last but not least: two looks as done by the Topshop stylists. I don't know if the items shown here are available in stores and online just yet, but they will be soon. Okay: NOW I can go out and write! Enough faux styling for one day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mix and matching is fabulous! loving this seasons "mad" colors! haha xoxo

Frances Davison said...

lime bag! want it!

Anonymous said...

The top left ensemble is to die for. Though I normally refrain from buying in Topshop due to issues with the pricing and sizing I do think that this look is rather lovely. I may attempt to re-create it with some charity shopped items! Pretty sure I've got some vividly blue eye shadow I could bring out though...

LittleRachael said...

Love the shorts!!

Little Rachael
Little Rachael
Little Rachael