12.11.11

sequential: contextual







The lovely Flora, as before, being pretty in pink in a one off, original pink prom dress - made ethically, in Africa, from reclaimed Sixties chiffon. Old/new, borrowed, not blue.

Contextual, because - my theme of the day - I'm fascinated with the idea of taking something out of context. For example, these thick wool black gloves. On a snowy winters day, with boots and sleds and thick jumpers, is one thing. On Flora, in this context, it's another.

Boots are from Topshop, and you can buy this dress - but only one of you - for just under 25 quid, from the Vagabond Van on ASOS marketplace.

Lovely Saturday, all! What are you up to this weekend? xoxo

5 comments:

mtg said...

I'm more and more in love with Vagabond! "made ethically, in Africa, from reclaimed chiffon" - sounds like something I would want to do and wear. I really really wish Vagabond to do well and be successful!!
xx
maya

adrielleroyale said...

Such a pretty color of pink!! :) I'm telling you thus looks like it was the finest day!! :)

daisychain said...

My gosh, so gorgeous.

Style At Every Age said...

Not up to much, picked up our Pug yesterday so he is keeping me pretty busy as you can imagine and I am wondering why on earth I gave in to Claudia and let her have one, as it will be me doing all the work! Enjoy your weekend x

City Girl (EC1) said...

Beautiful dress! Asos Marketplace is always worth a good peek! Enjoying your blog x