12.5.09

back to black



I know I've been banging on about black & white lately, but it's just been everywhere in London so far. I'm sure it will stop soon as it gets warmer and people get tanner, and they embrace bright colours and pastels, and (I predict) lots o' white, but it's a shame. When I got back from sunny Florida all tan (still am), I found that wearing mostly black with a tiny bit of white as an accent is stunning. Case in point, Mystery Woman (sorry - we had a fun shoot outside Harvey Nichols - her white sandals caught my eye - but I forgot to ask her name!) If you see this, Mystery Girl, please get in touch & tell me where you got those fabulous shoes!



A nice alternative bag to wear with her ensemble: Dokkim, of Palm Beach and Nantucket. The most gorgeous bags I've ever seen. Made by the most incredible Korean man, named Dok Kim. More on him later - gotta run, got a meeting @ Carluccios.

4 comments:

Hugh said...

Great looking shoes. I wish I has a pair.

christine said...

Love black and wear it all the time.

Thumbelina Fashionista said...

She looks fab and I love her luscious hair!

Anonymous said...

the shoes are from Reiss