9.5.09

betsieD and the maharishi


Okay, this has happened a lot recently, and it's a little embarrassing. I've gotten ballsier about running up to total strangers and asking to take their photos (at times, risking certain death crossing busy streets) - and I'm constantly amazed that people let a total stranger take their photo to put up on the internet: that's trust. But recently, I've run after women who turn out to be.. working girls.
Professionals. Models, I mean. It's like going up to Gordon Ramsay and saying, 'Hey, mate, would you whip me up an omelette.' Bit cheeky.
BetsieD was on her way back from a job, with her book in her suitcase, and I assumed she was just another beautiful woman coming back from holiday. She was a good sport about it. (She claims it was because I was so sweet but really, she knew I wasn't going away til I got my shot.) Her gorgeous coat is by Maharishi, aka Hardy Blechman. Interview here in the JC Report.

9 comments:

Stephanie Clayton said...

Wow, that COAT! I mean....wow. It is beyond gorgeous! And she wears it so very well.

Unknown said...

Ahh models always look great, I think I've seen her on the telly before, can't remember which show. thanks for your comment.

Simon said...

Great coat. Boy, can she wear it.

Jennifer L. said...

Hey - Maharishi is amazing but I'm totally biased as my husband works for the company. Keep up the good work JC!

Vertiginoso said...

Woooow She's truly Stunning, as haughty as mesmerizing, full of statuesque Sensuality . . .
ps: Oooooh I really understand your Sandals'success "from one of your precedent post", it makes blow such a delightful Wind of "Fetish Girlie Arrogance" !!!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

jill said...

Really? You're kidding! (to Jennifer!) Please get in touch - would love to learn more about him & the company! jill@haybooks.com
thanks
jCx

Anonymous said...

That coat is amazing, so unusual!

Jennifer L. said...

JC - Sorry I haven't been able to respond sooner - I've been run off my feet and now on my way for a vaca to Singapore - I'll get in touch with you from there!

jill said...

No problem - same here - have a wonderful time in Singapore & safe trip & get in touch when you have time. Thank you!