21.5.09

model behaviour (when your own initials are enough)


It was a quiet rainy Tuesday and I was taking a self portrait in the Bottega Veneta window on Old Bond Street when I saw through the lens a silhouette that looked stunning. I turned & ran after Hannah Horn, who, as it happens, is a young model starting out. She was so kind to pose, and I said I'd track her down, but I haven't. So Hannah, if you see this, please do get in touch & I'll send you the shots. 'd love to know where you got that great bubble dress. I like the simple touches like the bow and white collar. It's sophisticated schoolgirl chic, especially with the high heeled brogues. It's weird, I've been running into models everywhere lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great look. I like her hair colour.
Jen xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi jill, its hannah (the model) the picture is really cute :) the dress is from new look...

my email is hhannahh_01@hotmail.co.uk if u want to get in touch

have a lovely week,

hannah xx