13.4.10

δύο από ένα είδος



The sun was out: a glorious spring day, and Mr. Dot and I were headed to Hyde Park. Within steps of our door, we passed Athina (like the goddess), left, and Nicole, hanging out on their hotel stoop, enjoying the moment.

They're visiting from Greece, and had such similar clothes, pose, and looked so sympatico. I asked if they planned it and they smiled and said 'No. Coincidence.'

I don't believe in coincidence. I believe that coincidences are little signs that the Gods, and Goddesses, of our understanding, have a sense of humour. I like to call it Serendipity.

Because I talk so fast, and say so much, I never know if people will understand me, let alone get in touch. But Nicole did. The funny thing is, before I posted this, without comparing notes, Jen (the Style Crusader) just happened to have posted two of a kind. And as for this title.. well, that's what Google Translate is for ; )

2 comments:

the style crusader said...

i think street style in pairs is having a moment. love it. they are totally sitting the same way, same colour t-shirt, shoes, holding their cigarettes the same way... too funny! xx

adrielleroyale said...

I love it! :) Love how friends tend to do this - I have a friend at work and we are constantly coming in and finding out that we dressed in the same color combination. We just laugh and shake our heads... ;)