16.11.10

another country



While I was going thru shots of Oxford yesterday, in the next room I heard my husband, Mr. Dot, for some reason, playing this song:



Which kills me every time. Oh by the way I shot this while shooting the previous posts ('squatters' riots') Which I predict will become, like my jump shots, a series in future posts.

Isn't it strange, sometimes, how you can look in one direction and it's one mood, and turn around and it's a totally different world? Almost another country.

3 comments:

Matthew Spade said...

wowzers that is an epic image you got there

Rebecca said...

That picture vastly improved my afternoon. I studied at Oxford for a term, but now am back in the states. I used to see that exact view on my way to row. Thanks for the pick-me-up. =)

theanchor.tk said...

beautiful pictures congrats