23.6.09

heel, jackson



Trying to stick to my promise and wear heels all week, but I'm walking my friends Bronwyn & Michal's wonderful dog, Jackson, in Hyde Park in a few minutes, so for that I'll make an exception (I actually shot this last week in the park, last week). This is part of my latest colour mood theme (see previous post, the look i'm going for). I'm hoping that by wearing these colours relentlessly we will book a trip there soon - I'm having serious holiday envy.



Altho: that said, people would pay good money to go on holiday in London and walk a lovely dog through Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, which is just a hop skip & a jump from home. (It's funny to think that wherever in the world we are, someone is longing to go there for holiday). So I'm feeling like one very lucky girl today, and I hope you are, too!

Where in the world are you right now? Where would you like to be?

4 comments:

StyleSpy said...

Why, yes, I would like to be in London taking a nice dog for a walk in Kensington Garden, absolutely. I'm in Austin where it's hothothot (You want summer? It's going to be 101 here today.) and a holiday in London or Paris is what I dream of all the time.

Thumbelina Fashionista said...

I'd love to be where you are. I miss London terribly!!

Jo said...

must be great to be in London. Best city in the world

jill said...

That's what's fascinating about this blogging process - we all get to have a few moments a day where we virtually swap our lives. I remember one trip to Texas as a child in the summer - brutally hot! Hope you've got somewhere to swim, StyleSpy.
TF: Please let me know any time you're planning another trip here!
Thanks, Jo, it is (in my humble opinion) - but I still want to see them all, just to be sure. : )
xoxo