15.6.09

out of the blue rinse


Speaking of leopard spots (which I'm seeing everywhere in town - often, twice - it's so nice to see a bit of fur in summer.. has anyone thought perhaps we've done too much to prevent global warming, and it's reversing the process?) I'm so excited about Mary Benson, an 18 year old fashion student from Leeds (actually, she's 19 now), who I discovered on The Droll Doll House. In a departure from posting my own photos, this one is from her online shop, check it out here. She's at four shops already - alas, nothing in London YET - including a shop called Blue Rinse. Anyone up there, I'd love to hear more about it. It sounds & looks great.
This is what my friend Robin, in Chicago, calls the '24 hour theory': if you hear about something out of the blue, chances are you'll hear about it again, unrelated, within 24 hours. It's so true! Has this happened to you?

1 comment:

Thumbelina Fashionista said...

This jacket is really cool, quite vintage-y. It's not my style, but I love it on her. And so true about the 24 hour theory. It's happened to me a number of times.