21.6.09

right hons of york



We've got our wonderful yoga class with Arup soon and the big D said I can't go til I post. I spotted these two lovely friends, Kate & Laura @ the Duke of York Plaza off the King's Road, and I wanted a snappy title like the 'Duchesses of York' but he said that would be the Duke's wife. 'So what's his daughters then?' 'Rt. Hons. R, T, H-O-N-S. Leaving in two minutes, Jill.'

No idea where they got anything they're wearing, but Laura's bag looks like a Right Honorable Chanel. And Kate's boots are those fabulous flowered Duke of Martins.

9 comments:

Tamsin said...

Luv that look on the girl with the plaid dress and Doc Martins. Your blog is great!

Laura. said...

Thanks for the email jil.
finally got round to commenting!

love the blog!
im gonna pop a link for yours on my blog.
:)

love the picture... its s relaxed.

StyleSpy said...

So cute -- they look effortless.

PS... I want to be a Rt. Hon. Somethingorother!

TheLuxuriousVagabond said...

Just came across your blog. I really love how you capture the movement of the people you photograph and your writings about your pics--it has a style of its own.

TheSleekGeek said...

Love them!they're so cute,so adorable;)
i like the hair of the right hand-side girl!
xx
Jun

Thumbelina Fashionista said...

Adorable girls.

Anonymous said...

awesome ... love it!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Picture! I think the black-and-white dress is American Apparell Africa Print...

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am the girl on the right but my name is actually Lara, not Laura but an honest mistake. The comment above is right, AA dress with a vintage shirt, good old topshop brogue's and my pride and joy chanel bag...thanks for the photos! x