23.12.09

baby, it's cold outside



This is getting silly. I've got a lot to do, & I've been putting off going outside because I'm imaging I'll freeze to death. I'm sure it's warmer than it ever gets in the places I've lived before, but to the British public, this is highly unusual, and I'm getting sucked in. I'm being such a baby.

More shots & details of Eime, from Tokyo but living in London, to follow. If I don't get out now, I never will.

Isn't she lovely? Now that's how to keep warm, yet stylish.

I've been looking at countless youtube versions of this song, including an unusually paired Dolly Parton with Rod Stewart, and a rather disturbingly leering duo with Tom Jones & Cerys Matthews, but this sweet home-made version touched me:

7 comments:

Maria Tavares said...

ADORABLE!

Eveliina said...

yeah, layering really works!

http://anotherfabday.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Love the layering!

Taylor said...

She knows how to do the layer-thing! She wears it all well!

Iris / London Fashion Diary said...

Yes I finally managed to get home yesterday on the eurostar, it was an epic journey! (I was supposed to go back on Sunday..)
Thank you, I would be more than honoured to appear on your blog!! Actually I'm doing a course at the V&A about 20th century fashion so I'll be around every thursday morning from february. I'm also a member of the youth forum there so I go for meeting and stuff quite often!

I wish you a very happy christmas and I hope to see you soon in London! :)

xxx

Susan said...

I love layering, it really works :)
xoxo

The Photodiarist said...

Sweetie - you are an ex-New Yorker! Buck up, get out there and get us some photos!!