2.11.09

estelle and her amazing flyaway hair



I love the magic of coincidence: the odd moment of bumping into someone on the street (or, the blogging equivalent: leaving a comment on someone's blog halfway round the world, while they're commenting on yours) or that call at just the moment when you've been thinking of someone.. well photography is much that way for me, too, and I was looking for something totally different: some shots of Estelle in a lynx fur beret in leopard print (I so have jungle fever right now).

Instead, I stumbled upon this: Estelle, in black silk gown by Harriet's Muse. A bit of black magic. In a good way.

3 comments:

Susan said...

love this photo :))
xoxo

The Photodiarist said...

Beautiful work.

Jules said...

this is a gorgeous shot, jill. She has a serene quality that is complemented well by the barefooted on grass and maxi skirt.
and thank you so much for your kind words on my blog!