3.11.09

where's waldo?






It's a funny thing, this animal print trend right now: we all know it's not new, I mean, we've seen leopard spots & zebra stripes all thru the 20th century - every era had them - I mean, come to think of it, CAVE MEN really rocked that look - but right now, there's such a quirky originality to the way it's used. And then when you start adding animal imagery to the mix... anyway, came across these shots from the last day of fashion week, there was lots of hanging around & packing up, and I started playing a kind of Where's Waldo game in my head. How many instances of leopard prints do YOU spot?

Look how many trends are crammed into these rather cluttered compositions. Apart from sequins, I think we've got just about every look covered.

6 comments:

daisychain said...

fab pictures as ever!

Style Odyssey said...

fun photos!

the only leopard print- or any animal print, for that matter- that i ever see around here is on me, lol! guess i'd have to go to the "real" world to find other people wearing the look. i'm sure you could have guessed as much. :)

now, as for tropical prints- too many to count!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oh Dot, I think I love you for this post. Where's Waldo? So fun! I used to love those books as a child; and I must admit, from the back, these boys do look quite a bit like Waldo. Fabulous idea!

By the way, I believe the Fleabags retail for between $450.00 and $500.00 - quite a bit for an eco-friendly bag; but they're so fabulous to look at! Expect an e-mail from me shortly! :)

Susan said...

fun photos :)
have a lovely day, xoxo

Vicki said...

HI Jill!
loving the leapord print!! :)
fab photos as ever!! hope you had a good halloween!!
magpie-girl.blogspot.com xx

Cristi Silva said...

I have to have that boy's studded boots!!! everyone in that croud looks so good!