27.11.09

grey gorgeousness



This is Tamzin, ('that's Tamzin, with a zed', she said) looking gorgeous in silvery blue grey, to match her eyes. I was sprinting past her on Bond street after yesterday morning's sneak preview at Topshop (see previous post) and asked if I could shoot her. She was just so so nice. I've got a bit of a conundrum: I took five shots, each one more beautiful then the next, and I can't decide! I've narrowed it down to three as two shots were really duplicates. But the problem is, if I post three large shots, it will knock down the Topshop post, which I really do want to spread the word about, as it's such a lovely cause.

So instead, I'll do this as a sneak preview, and post the other shots another time. Tomorrow, perhaps. After all, as Scarlett O'Hara would say, tomorrow is another day.

8 comments:

the style crusader said...

love her hair and love that shade of grey. very beautiful!

Pearl Westwood said...

It was too much of a good idea not to do a post!! I am hoping to get down to London in the New Year so will definately let you know, I've been itching for a trip for months but just never get time ;-(
Love her hat btw!!

Leah said...

She is indeed so lovely.

coralie said...

She's got an amazing style!
And what a smile!
xoxo
Coralie from Paris

Anonymous said...

She's really fantastic...her hair and her simple face are very magnetic!!

Angelika said...

She is very beautiful! And great cap ;).

Anonymous said...

I love this. Its like she stepped right out of 'Dr Zhivago' . Where, o where can I find cette hat?

Susan said...

wow, she's beautiful! amazing hair.
have a lovely weekend, darling.
xoxo