5.3.10

let's play WHOSE SHOES



This is a two part quiz: who is wearing these shoes, and by whom are they made?

I actually know the answer to both these questions. The only thing I don't know is what prize to give to the winner, who would have to correctly guess both. Any suggestions? (Hints: the person is female, they are her favourite shoes, and this was shot at London Fashion Week, A/W 2010. That should narrow the field!)

Fingers on buzzers please.


. . .

And the winning answer is: RUPERT SANDERSON, the Estelle Sandal, worn by Dolly Jones, editor of Vogue.com.

12 comments:

San said...

Just for the giggles. Sarah Jessica Parker: Manolo Blahnik.

I don't even know if she was in London but hey you never know. In any case I wouldn't even be abled to stand in those shoes let alone walk. But nevertheless they look chic.

Style Odyssey said...

oh my...this makes my brain hurt! ;)
only kidding. i don't have an answer...or even a good guess. cool photo, though.
wait- is it you? shoes by...topshop?

Anonymous said...

Stella McCartney? They're not leather, you're in London (Stella's home base), and she loves off-beat colors.

jill said...

Good guesses, each of you. San I can see that.. but no. Steph.. nope. Anonymous, you're getting warmer.. very smart answer, because of the no leather thing. Actually, I'll give you a hint: the designer IS British.. actually I'll give you one more hint: DAFFODIL. It's very obscure...

Style Odyssey said...

hmm...i haven't any idea, then. when will the answers be revealed? this is fun, J! xo

Estranged said...

Something do to with House of Holland?

Anonymous said...

Have no idea, but nice shoes though!

S
http://notjustmedical.wordpress.com

jill said...

Good guesses, but you're not there yet.. keep trying. Because this is a tough one, I'm giving you a week, is that fair?

Thank you for playing WHOSE SHOES!! Trying to think of a really good prize..

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

ok, the shoes are rupert sanderson's "estelle" sandals. i really don't know who them wore...

Me said...

maybe alexandra kotsias?

Term papers said...

WOW! Beautiful
I like it.