14.5.10

the chase: elisabetta, in diesel, for kids



Just met Elisabetta, yesterday, near home. I also ran after her a bit, too (she had headphones on, was walking in that kind of serene dream state: should have asked what she was listening to!). She didn't give me anywhere near the chase Tobias did, tho. And yes, C (ma vie privee), that's a brilliant idea, I really should make youtube videos of The Chase! ; )

It was COLD yesterday - it's ridiciulous (I gather same in a lot of the Northern Hemisphere: is this the Ash Cloud? Is the world ending because the Conservatives and Lib Dems have joined forces? What's next? Pestilence and the sky raining toads? 'So much for your 'global warming', sneers Mr. Dot). I don't know how she managed the bare legs, but I love the look.

Elisabetta is a student, and lives in London. Her dress is Diesel (kids), the boots DM, the jacket is Carrie Hoxton and the bag, Topshop. Oh and her nails? They look Vague by Chanel, but they're Barry M @ a fraction of the price. She is delightful. And so are all of you: your comments are AMAZING. I wish I could hug each of you. Seriously.

14 comments:

Adorngirl said...

I love how She's effortlessly managed to combine cute, and edge.

Alma said...

Lovely nailpolish!:P I'm really trying to find a colour like that!! Uff!! So you should make movies about the chase. It would be super fun for us!:))

the Citizen Rosebud said...

she is both fashionable and full of individual style, a wonderful combination. that dress looks fresh.

Love Food said...

So brave not to be wearing tights. Makes me cold just thinking about it! Lovely dress though.

Lydia xxx

http://allthingsnicestyle.blogspot.com/

LittleRachael said...

I love the nail polish.

I think the world is definitely ending because of the conservative/liberal pact. How does that even work? God it's depressing.

Little Rachael Vintage
Http://littlerachaelvintage.blogspot.com

The Fashion Cloud said...

I love that she is wearing a kids dress, I always go hunting in the kids departement in shops always so cheaper and cuter. Who cares about the weird looks i get when i try them on in the changing rooms :) haha

xx

maya g. said...

ha, ha i like "so much for the global warming" comment. she is so cute!
we have hail here today in Tennessee after the devastating flood just two weeks ago that killed 20 people :(
xoxoxo

Matthew Spade said...

it's been flipping freezing hasn't it, kind of could have done with a little scarf today actually. i mean, if she is wearing docs still it must be cold down there

jill said...

Oh, it's cold. Today the sun came out a little bit and I felt silly in scarf, jacket, jumper over Breton tee, but then it went back behind a cloud and I was glad I layered.

Maya: I didn't even know about the flood in Tennessee! My heart goes out to the lives lost.

Style Slicker said...

Wowow her headphones is massive, don't think it would fit my tiny small head. Love her DM boots...I want I want!!!

Alice In Fashionland said...

Love the jacket!!

michelle said...

love the purple Doctor Martins!

daniela kate morosini said...

i love that asymmetrical hemline! the mishmash of that and the leather jacket is lovely. she must have been freezing, i've barely got my legs out, though i did pop out for a pint of milk sans tights earlier :)

Style Odyssey said...

That does look like Nouvelle Vague! I love mine- am addicted to the color, and not at all because it's "in".
Cute girl, great jacket.