12.5.10

posh girls don't care



This weather is just insane. No one knows how to dress. We want to wear summer clothes but we can't: if we do, we shall surely die of frostbite.



Instead, we're finding creative ways of layering. I ran past this posh girl with some of her friends, smoking - yes, smoking! - outside a cafe on Gloucester Road. I asked to take her photo, she said yeah as she went on smoking & chatting to her friends. Three quick snaps, and I couldn't find my card, so told her she could find my blog by googling 'polka dot' and 'street style london'. Actually, I got as far as 'street' when she went back to talking with her friends.



Some posh girls do care. Just not this one.

LOVE your wonderful comments on Toni's post! More please ; )

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

how, fun love the leopard coat, still looking for my perfect one, hehe! yep, stylish girls stay true to their style no matter what! ;)

Tala Samman said...

Toni looks great & I'm looving this look.

www.myfashdiary.com

Aline Leal said...

This weather in London is really "insane" =D Perfect ur look!

Olivia Isabella. said...

love the leopard print coat and orange nail polish! :P
UO x
http://unionolivia.blogspot.com/

the style crusader said...

LOVE that jacket - still i STILL SERIOUSLY need some fur in my life. faux or real i really don't mind - but i feel my rocker chic side is seriously hurting for one. please please help me find one. otherwise i am coming to your house and stealing one of yours! xx

The Photodiarist said...

Awesome snaps. I love her nonchalance.

The Fashion Cloud said...

I lovveeee her huge crush here :)
That jacket is insanely perfect I have just sold my last leo jacket it just wasn't doing it for me but this...o h my god it is sooo doing it for me

Love your snap shoots, just perfect!!

xx

Alma said...

She's cool!:P And looks super natural!

Style At Every Age said...

The pictures are great, she looks great. I love her jacket as I have one similar and love leopard print. Wish I could pull off denim shorts, opaques and converse with it, but sadly no!

Love Food said...

That's the second lot of pictures I've seen this past few days to change my opinion on leopard print, I really like this jacket!

Lydia xxxx

http://allthingsnicestyle.blogspot.com/

Editor said...

Love the jacket. Too bad she didn't apparently have an inside to match the outside.

the nyanzi report said...

slighting girl.

misslikey said...

she is gorgeous and the jacket is too gorgeous

daisychain said...

I love the candid, carefree nature of these. I want to be her!

Matthew Spade said...

the weather is bonkas at the mo, but i have found the perfect spring/in between jacket from the j+ uniqlo collection. win!