10.2.10

babe on a bike by the ritz



Part of an ongoing series.. bit like Big Game Hunting, you gotta be quick, or you lose your chance. Only snag is I can't ask where they got their outfit, or if her cream coloured slip with the fringed edge is intentional. This was, yesterday, same day that I shot Ed in Red, on Picadilly on a busy work day: very fancy footwork, I must say. I didn't even master riding a bike without training wheels til I was 7, let alone in a skirt, with clear stockings.

I bet she's got a pair of killer heels in her handbag.

6 comments:

Ms. Scotch said...

And there is a certain ammount of skill on her part... Crossing the streets of London on a bike is impressive! (At least to me.)

Vanilla said...

Loving the leather and fur jacket, I never seem to look that elegant on a bike :)

Love vanilla

Leah said...

I'm loving your bike series. I want a pic of me riding a bike too. Hahaha! xoxo

jill said...

Impressive to me, too! (Ms. Scotch). I didn't mean fancy footwork on my part... I meant hers ; )

Yes, Vanilla, me, too: it's kind of biker chic.. bicycle chic. And Leah, I'd love to post you riding a bike in one of your signature monochromatic ensembles! Are you home now? xox

Good Girls Studio said...

I could never manage that kind of grace on a bike, actually, I'm not sure I can even ride a bike come to think of it!

the style crusader said...

oh i love pictures of people on their bike. (probably because i ride a bike... but never manage to look very adorable on it in the winter... i think i do better when i don't have to be horrendously bundled up). she looks gorgeous! that slip seriously is perfect peeking out from under her skirt. that jacket is pretty rad too. she could do with a bike basket though... looks like she has a big bag on over her shoulder! i would totally loose my balance trying to do that! xx