17.2.10

this so not just another love song



I'm so excited: I've just found out I'm invited to see the Kinder Aggugini show!! I love his work (check out the rest of his S/S 2010 show). I'm not saying this to brag: I'm surprised at how much an invitation to a catwalk can make my heart flutter (I think I've turned into one of those women: next thing you know I'm going to see a pair of shoes and start saying 'I die': when that happens, please take me literally, and shoot me.)



You might remember me posting (twice, actually) on a model I saw before a show (a different shot). I didn't ask her name but she was so generous spirited & I'm pretty sure that's her on the top left. I bet someone out there knows who she is.

Actually, there's someone who goes by the name Anonymous, who I've come to see as the God (or Goddess, more likely) of my understanding. He, or She, from time to time, leaves me the Answer in my comments. It's spooky. But nice.

8 comments:

The Photodiarist said...

Hey! I know how it feels! I got an invite and went to the Narciso Rodriquez show last night. It was wonderful! My first fashion show!

the style crusader said...

this is so exciting!! i love that shot of the girl above, she looks so sweet and friendly. it's so funny with all the people in the background peering on. xx

Pearl Westwood said...

Oh I am so excited for you, as yet again I get to work instead of go to LFW, I will just live through you! I am determined to go next season, I am already planning a terrible illness if I have to work LOL x

Unknown said...

What a great opportunity. Brilliant, bright, maybe tribal collection.

J'aime
www.tinominosquared.blogspot.com

daisychain said...

Wow, so excited for you lovely

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You got an invite from the designer?!?! Or was it a friend? Either way that is super duper exciting! I am so happy for you! I love this designers collection. By what it seems he is very creative! I am going to check out more of his work. You are so lucky you got to take a picture of an actual model. She looks really pretty.
check out my trendy blog!
http://thetrendydwarf.blogspot.com/

jill said...

PD you had your 1st! ; ) So glad it was a good experience.

my 1st was the last night of LFW in Sept: by accident. It was wonderful & now I've got the taste for more! I've got a few (including Jaeger) but for some reason I'm really surprised & excited about Kinder.

Pearl: next Sept you're getting food poisoning & we're getting you down to London.

J'aime, Jen, Laura, TD: thank you!! Jen looking forward to seeing you Friday, you're going to love it! xx

Ashley Dy said...

Great blog! I'm a new follower!