11.2.10

my beautiful choo



How funny! I was poking around net-a-porter, trying to find the fabulous shoes I saw @ Dover Street Market yesterday, when I stumbled on these bad boys by Jimmy Choo (£545, or about $800 USD). And then I thought.. hang on.. those shoes I got @ Oxfam on Fulham Road, near the Cinema, last summer.. for £12..



Yup. Could be Separated at Birth. They seem to be real snakeskin, and the 'zebra' seems to be real fur, too.. the logo is in script and seems to be 'first time' or 'first line'.. anyway, they were so not me, but I love them, and as soon as I figure out how to keep the heel stuck to my feet, I'm wearing those babies!

4 comments:

daisychain said...

I think I like yours better

(double sided tape for keeping them on? lol)

the Citizen Rosebud said...

i agree with daisy. yours have more class.

Susan said...

what a steal! :) love your shoes.
xoxo

Style Odyssey said...

i like yours MUCH better. i'm not into the purple 80s lightning bolt design on the choos.