29.9.09

blondie (embedding disabled by request)



There were so many gorgeous blondes with great looks @ fashion week. And it's just occurred to me: many of you bloggers were too young to know Blondie. You might not even know their music, and what with all this 80s revival stuff going on now, the least I could do is find you this clip, even if embedding isn't allowed. I've finally learned how to embed the videos, and this one is 'disabled by request.' Still, worth clicking on.

This 'blondie' is Anne Sophie, after either Caroline Charles or Eun Jeong, and below, with her friend Aida.





Speaking of blonde models, I'm thrilled to bits that Frida Gustavsson (IMG), below, who I met in H&M on a rainy spring day in London, is doing so well on the catwalk. She's the loveliest girl. I've shot a lot of models (by accident) and there was something extraordinary about shooting her, as I posted here, and here. Maybe I'm missing my calling as a model scout!

8 comments:

NoƩmie K said...

Dear,
I tagged you on my blog for the top award !
Please check it****

(great post by the way)

Style Odyssey said...

lovely girls!
blondie/debbie harry has been one of my style icons since "back in the day"! i'll always remember the first time i saw her on SNL...omg. her look, the music- it blew me away. what an influence on pop/style culture she was!

Lynn said...

i always believe that blondes definitely do have more FUN!!! ive almost dreamed of being one... haha :)

folktime said...

beautiful girls! love the red tights. think your blog is great, added you to my blog list!

folktime.blogspot.com

Lolitta said...

Love this coat!

http://loveyourfabulousself.blogspot.com/

Dream Sequins said...

I do indeed remember Blondie. :) I'm not as young as "those fashion bloggers." :)

sofiasophie said...

indeed I have the feeling blond hair is going to be very very trendy this season....
well I am not going to dye my hair....no way!

Lisa said...

haha, i love blondie... and i'm 15