13.9.09

it's my party and i'll cry if i want to



Jemima: please forgive me! I was going to put up the shots of you & Olivia (pictured here) and do a whole story about the day, and the balloons, and George in the park, but my husband, Mr. Dot, is getting very impatient. It's my birthday and he has a secret plan (I know I'm to bring swim things, altho it's looking rather wintry and blistery outside, and I'm not bringing my passport, so that sounds alarmingly to me like British seaside), and he said I'm taking too long with posting.

His exact words were 'How long can it take to whack up a picture and a comment?'



So I've only got the first half of this gorgeous English girl friend duo: Olivia & Jemima. Rage & Page. Stay tuned.

In the meanwhile, click here to hear the lovely Lesley Gore. xoxo

13 comments:

Pearl Westwood said...

Happy Birthday!!! x

Anonymous said...

Lovely post! Dropping by. Have a nice day!

p/s: We would like to invite all of you to join our blogging community which helps you to get more visitors to your blogs. It's totally free and you get the chance to meet other celebrity bloggers. Visit us at Social Blogger Community

Cafe Fashionista said...

She is absolutely gorgeous, and I love her style. It's very effortless, almost bordering on slightly grunge/bohemian. Wonderful pictures, kitten; and Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope all of your wishes come true! :)

The Photodiarist said...

Hey -- Happy B-day. You did a fine job whacking up a picture and a comment, btw.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you...(sings).
Really like this outfit, at first when I was scrolling down and could just see the hoodie I was thinking, 'hmmm not too sure.' But the whole thing together looks really great and I wish my legs could be that tanned, might stop me from wearing my tights.
Hope Mr Dot is taking you somewhere nice.
xxxx

abitmischievous said...

i love ur style!!!! you are really sweet!!! :)

StyleSpy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm imaginary taking you out for a drink -- martinis or wine, name your poison!

UnoCosa said...

nice post ...

StyleSpy said...

Okay, I imaginary-shopped for your birthday. Here's your imaginary present:http://tinyurl.com/onwx7y

Thumbelina Fashionista said...

Happy birthday, Dot!! Wishing you a wonderful birthday and even better year.

sidra said...

Birthday TWIN Happy Birthday again. Glad to be apart of your friends/fans on the FB and also one of your many followers on the Blogspot. My birthday was wonderful. Started off with a Kings of Leon concert and a nice dinner with some friends back at the apartment. I hope yours was as wonderful ..

xoxo Sidra :-)

Style Odyssey said...

happy, happy (very belated) birthday! i just might have a good excuse for the late well-wishes...was out sailing w/ my fam for a few days.
hope it was a fab day, J!
xoxo

Meg said...

hi, just wondering if you know where this girl got her boots from. they are so lovely and i've been looking for some like this for ages
would be great if you could help!
x