9.9.09

something about leopards, spots, and change



My life is so surreal sometime. You know how you can make all these plans with friends and you're both in the same spot, but you're calling each other and don't see each other? And then other times.. I can just think about people and they literally appear before me.

You might recall Estelle, the French 'babe near a bike' (BCBG: with a twist, 24 August). Well, I was just thinking about contacting her for a photo shoot idea and then, voila! who should appear on the corner of Gloucester and Cromwell roads but Miss Red Boots herself?



What I love is how she's just kind of mixed up the elements: the leopard print scarf has not become tied onto her bag (which, you can't see in the shot, but it's a almost the same red patent as the boots in the first post.) By the way, for those who asked, she doesn't know who made them, they just said 'made in Italia'.

For this post's source: "My top is made by myself , the leggings and the shoes are vintage , the bag is from Primark ( only 3£ :D )"

If you'd like to compare looks, to refresh your memory, below is her first post. Like Inma, she's another Muse.. such inspiration!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love their style.
i just added this blog to my faves.
check my blog and let me know what u think!
http://www.raquelbrandao.wordpress.com
xoxo
:)

Style Odyssey said...

another great casual look. that shredded tee...it takes so much work to do one! hers is perfectly weathered, ripped and torn.

Anonymous said...

Beauuutiful! :)

Anna said...

I love the architectural details in the background of this shot. There are the corinthian columns, then the greek vase-looking ones, then the spiky wrought iron ones! I love seeing the context behind the subject (especially in such a great city).

The Photodiarist said...

The top is awesome.

Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

I love the shredded shirt!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

thats a very cute outfit shes wearing. i love her sunglasses. all i think it needs is a necklaces and its perfection!

Nancy said...

Colombine is such a great girl
I love your tee (I finally succeeded to do the same one)
Montpellier is missing you so much

sofiasophie said...

I looove your scarf!

thanks for your lovely comments.....
I'll bloglist you .......