24.9.09

a thing of beauty is a joy forever



Sorry, can't resist: another shot of those gorgeous red suede wedge booties @ LFW. And, I still can't find them. Can ANYONE out there please tell me who makes them? Why didn't I simply ask one of the women wearing them? I can't even find it on net-a-porter, which is making me wonder if they really exist.

I did, however, stumble upon these Louboutins, called 'Christian', and I didn't spot (or, dot) a single woman wearing them at Somerset House. Cool, huh? They'd have worked with just about everything I saw in the past week.



FASHION UPDATE: an Anonymous Source has revealed that it 'may' be Emilio de la Morena, possibly A/W 09. Further investigation by self has unearthed a vogue.com post by Jessica Bumpus, dated 22.02.09 that shows catwalk models all wearing what looks suspiciously similar to Those Boots. But she says they're by Charlotte Olympia, who is showing similar suede wedge shoes, but so far, I've yet to find the boots. Fear not, tho, as we're narrowing in on the little critters.

6 comments:

sofiasophie said...

YES!
this red suede wedges are stunning!
I 'd die to have them.......

dot said...

Oh, no, sweet sofiasophie, please do not die for them! They're only shoes, your life is worth more than that! : ) xx

But if you'd like to make any of the shoes you see into paintings, please do email me: jill@haybooks.com - and I'll send you the jpgs to work from.

StyleSpy said...

Yeah, dude, someone PLEASE tell, because those are making me drool all over my laptop. WAAAAAAANT!!!!!!



http://closetaltar.blogspot.com/

The Photodiarist said...

Those are amazing. The red ones, I mean.

Anonymous said...

The red wedges are by emilio de la morena......AW09..... me thinks

dot said...

By God, Anonymous, who ARE you??? You're like some kind of fashion fairy godmother (or godfather). Thank you! It's close... will add it to the post. Amazing.