10.10.10

happy 10:10 10.10.10 day



In less than an hour, Greenwich Mean Time, it will be 10:10 p.m. on 10.10.10. Funny I didn't realise it this morning - but I'm posting this now, and on the moment, will make a wish.

If you're east of me, it's happened already. If west, you've still got time. This won't happen again for a hundred years, so seize the day, cupcakes!

Wearing mostly all American Apparel, in shades of midnight blue and black. Apart from the shoes, which are almost a hundred years old. Okay, maybe a bit less.

Happy Ten Ten Ten Day!

10 comments:

Style Odyssey said...

Jill! Maybe best pic of you ever! I LOVE this. It perfectly captures your exuberance.
I have another hour before it's 10:10 here. I'm seizing the day/evening!
xoxo

Cecille said...

a very happy picture!

Angela Pluck said...

love this outfit..great pic..xx

Carrott said...

I completely forgot about it... I'll have to wait for 11:11 on 11/11/11

Anonymous said...

A lovely photo capturing joy.

Louise aka Anon.

Ann said...

Those are my favorite colors right now! And this is such a happy picture. Love it!

Miki said...

I really like this outfit. You have awesome legs, Jill! I wish I could show them like that ... or wear a bathing suit (which I haven't done for 18 years! Gosh!).

Hug!

Miki.

The Photodiarist said...

I like that you hold on to things for years (i.e. the shoes). That's cool.

jill said...

Thank you, PD. If only you could tell Mr. Dot that: it drives him mad. It is the bane of his existence, the way I can't let go of things.

Thank you Miki, Ann, Louise, Carrott, Angela, Cecille, and Stephanie!! x

stephen said...

nice photo