28.10.10

smile



Just stumbled upon this shot I took of Lily Allen right after the Topshop Unique show back in September fashion week. Totally forgot to post it, sorry about that.

Now I can't get Smile out of my head. I love that her boyfriend, Sam, isn't in the 'industry': hope they do indeed tie the knot.



Caught this shot literally a minute before, as we were leaving the show.

Hope you're all having a nice day. I'm having an okay one - feeling a bit flat - but I know it will pass. It always does, and besides, as Scarlett O'Hara would say, tomorrow is another day.

5 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

That is a great cape she is wearing and a great shot, worthy of any glossy! Well done and thanks for sharing x

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Yes, that cape is fabulous. Nice to see her 'unposed'

Dulwich_News said...

Lily wears that cape in her video with Prof. Green See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntsand6jpjw&feature=fvst

Matthew Spade said...

lily is a beaut, got me a crush

Ellinor Forje said...

I like the black and grey coat. Two colours that always work together. Thanks for posting the pictures and come and visit me to when you have time.

Cheers.