21.10.10

polka dots and leopard prints





@ Ashish.

Thank you, every person who commented yesterday, and those who sent private messages, and even those who haven't but just thought nice things: I can tell, with my psychic powers.

It's a beautiful sunny day here in London and I'm out, camera with hand, to the Marylebone area. I've got some errands and I thought I'd drop by Roz's hospital and leave her some flowers - she's probably not up for company yet. I'll get a coffee in the area so it would, indeed, be Clothes, Cameras, and Coffee.

If I see anyone stylish, I'll let you know.

3 comments:

the style crusader said...

such cool photos. love the movement and quirky combination of elements. those boots are amazing... would love both pieces and i think they'd be totally wearable but probably not together in real life (at least not in mine... don't think oxford is ready for a double dose of ashish just yet). xx

adrielleroyale said...

Cool dress! I love the fun pattern and the flowy fringe! :)

Susan said...

such cool photos!
thanks for coming back to my blog- yes, I was away for a while, but now am back! :)
xoxo