17.9.10

imogen, you kill me



Imogen, of EIGHT London, is such a delightful. Day One at London Fashion Week, in all her hot pink leopard print bow glory.

I last saw Imogen at 2:14 p.m., in the press room, busy posting. Then - as she told me - she was off on a train to Devon I think - it's like a 4 hour ride - to a '21st' (birthday party, that is). Black tie. She's changing on the train. Then back in the morning, and no doubt, dewey eyed and all ready for London Fashion Week, S/S 2010, Day Two.

Bring it on.

4 comments:

Clara said...

I read her LFW post and absolutely loved it!

Matthew Spade said...

bring it on!

Unknown said...

Great pics! Love how she wears her bow on her head!

http://remedyrouge.blogspot.com

Style At Every Age said...

Pink and Leopard print together remind me of a beauty salon, or what mine wwould be decorated in if I owned one!