26.3.11

flower power



Met this girl after the Topshop Unique catwalk show in East London during fashion week. She was in the front row with Pixie and Alexa and she told me her name and said she's a musician, but for the life of me I can't figure out who she is! All I know is I love her look: cropped trousers, those shoes, and especially, the pretty florals. Spring is here, and it's such a street style treat to finally see people outside that I want to shoot.

I can always count on my Anonymous Tip Off person to come thru: who is this girl please??*

Nothing else to say. Going out shortly. What's up with you?

. . . . . . . .

*She is Sunday Girl. And I am a clueless twit ; )

8 comments:

A La Mode said...

Wow those trousers and shoe are lush, are they both Topshop?

I have no idea who she is but she does look familiar..

styleeast said...

She's Sunday Girl! I only know as her trousers were in an article I was reading yesterday and they used a photo of her in this outfit! Great shot Jill xx

disneyrollergirl said...

Ha ha, I think I saw the same article as Style East with the same outfit! PS, Lovely to meet you on Thurs! X

Lucy said...

yep thats Sunday Girl :) she looks awesome! xxx

StylishForever said...

She's gorgeous and those pants are the ish! I love it!

Emma said...

Jade Williams

mtg said...

I love her beautiful outfit from head to toes!

Matthew Spade said...

i didn't know either, tres cool