28.3.11

holly go lemony yellowy









A bit more o'style inspiration.. even tho this collection is meant for next fall and winter, this is just right for now: wintery, maybe maybe some bare legs, bit of tweed.. I'm sorry I didn't mention the Evening Standard piece: thank you Orsoyla, you did a great job of interviewing. This whole dental pain thing has dominated my life. Just had part two of root canal today, more coming up. The funny thing is: root canal doesn't hurt at all, if done right. Sure beats the pain I've been living with all this time. It's like a car alarm has been going off in my head, and suddenly all is blissfully silent.

I love this girl's look. Holly Fulton a/w 2011 Photos, by me: Somerset House, Day 4, London Fashion Week.

8 comments:

citizen rosebud said...

I would soooo wear this...a little less bum-grazing (because I got a little more bum) bt what a wonderful design!

Olivia Isabella. said...

Oh gosh, this outfit is really rather gorgeous. The yellow and black tweed swing skirt is perfectly with that actually beautiful top. But still not enough to make me want winter back just yet! Must be because of the spring like notes, as you say!

Olivia x
unionolivia.blogspot.com

Adorngirl said...

ooh good luck for the route canal that is like my nightmare but as long as you're saying it doesn't hurt... let's get together soon feels like I haven't sen you in ages. x

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you sat front row at the show?
Had a peek reading your short interview online, Dot Cotton sounded cute but I am guessing you don't what it was meant?

daisychain said...

glad the dentistry is going well Jill my dear x

daisychain said...

glad the dentistry is going well Jill my dear x

adrielleroyale said...

I love that skirt, although I would never wear it (my hips are wide enough thank you! lol) :)

BARBARA RYAN said...

hi jill, it was lovely to meet you too last week! hope the writing went well and i hope your teeth get better
gorgeouss photos xx